These journals help children, tweens, and teens to:
- discover the power of their mindset
- handle negative feelings and self-talk
- create and plan out goals
- overcome challenges and setbacks
- build resilience and gratitude.
Click play to see what's inside the Big Life Journal for Kids - 2nd Edition (ages 7-10):
Click play to see what's inside the Big Life Journal - Tween/Teen Edition (ages 11+):
With plenty of room to draw and write on each page, the Big Life Journals lets children work at their own pace as they reflect, learn and grow.
- Bright, sturdy hardcover
- 176 pages (kids edition) and 160 pages (tween/teen edition) of high-quality paper
- Lays flat when opened for easy drawing and writing
- Sewn-in satin ribbon bookmark
For more information, please see our shipping policy HERE.