In this episode, children will:
- reflect on old adventures with Leo and Zara.
- discover how to embrace change.
- say farewell to the Big Life Kids Podcast.
- You've joined Leo and Zara on over 70 different adventures, what's been your favorite?
- If you could tell Leo and Zara something, what would it be?
- Change can feel uncomfortable at times. What is one thing you can remind yourself the next time you're unhappy with a change?
1. Try out the "Resilience Bookmarks" printable available in our Resilience Kit. These inspiring affirmations will encourage your child when they face challenges.
2. Jump back to the beginning. Listen to the first episode of the Big Life Kids Podcast and see how much things have changed for Leo and Zara over the years.
3. Have your child draw how they see themselves five or ten years from now. Ask them what sort of activities they think they'll be doing and how they will feel at that time in their life. This activity can help assure your child that change can be a good thing and that there are so many things to look forward to in the future.
Produced by Alexandra Eidens and Big Life Journal team. Written and directed by Sarah Cyrano. Sound design and original music by Elettra Bargiacchi. Sound mixing by Mattia Marcelli. Characters played by Sean Chiplock and Ryan Bartley. Managed by Laura Maloney.