Big Life Journals are fun and beautiful journals with inspiring stories, colorful illustrations, and engaging guided activities.
The journals are designed to help children:
- develop a growth mindset and strong Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) skills
- build their self-esteem and resilience
- unlock their inner strength and problem-solving abilities
"I have two kids 9 and 11. We had almost finished with our 1st Edition when Big Life produced book 2, yippee, perfect timing! The 2nd Edition is just as good as the 1st and my kids look forward to our Friday night Big Life round table activities." - Andrea Herrera
"Thank you so much for the 2nd Edition of the Big Life Journal! The 1st Edition became a much-loved tradition in our house with my daughter and I as each other's Journal Buddies, and it is so exciting to get to go again with all-new prompts and ideas and stories! It looks fabulous, we both love the feel of the pages, and cannot wait to dive on into it." - Liz Laidlaw
The two editions have no repeated content (different stories, writing prompts, illustrations, quotes) and can be worked on in any order.
Working on both editions provides continuity and helps solidify the benefits your child is getting.
- include engaging stories, inspirational quotes, and thought-provoking writing prompts.
- are done together with a Journal Buddy (a parent, a grandparent, an older sibling, etc.).
For more information, please see our shipping policy HERE.
With plenty of room to draw and write on each page, the Big Life Journals let children work at their own pace as they reflect, learn and grow.
These beautiful guided journals are made for little hands to use and durable enough to last as keepsakes for children as they grow older.
- Bright, sturdy hardcover
- High-quality paper
- Lays flat when opened for easy drawing and writing
- Sewn-in satin ribbon bookmark
Both journals are 6x9 inches. The 1st edition is 206 pages and the 2nd edition is 176 pages.
Would you like to be transferred to our UK/EU store?